PRACTICE AREASFalse Claims Act
Health Law & Regulation
EDUCATIONThe George Washington University Law School, 1994 J.D. with High Honors (Top 5%); Managing Editor, The George Washington Law Review; Dean’s Fellow for Legal Research and Writing; Order of the Coif.
The George Washington University 1988 B.A. Journalism; Midshipman, Naval ROTC.
- South Carolina
- United States District Court (N.D. Ga.)
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- North Carolina (inactive)
Ms. Adam is a former federal prosecutor with over 20 years of experience with whistleblower actions and healthcare compliance.Ms. Adam established Adam Law LLC to represent whistleblowers in qui tam litigation under the False Claims Act and to advise healthcare organizations on matters ranging from internal investigations and compliance issues to payer disputes. With experience on both sides of the enforcement equation, Ms. Adam offers clients a comprehensive perspective on healthcare enforcement and compliance.
View Personal Statement
- Founder, Adam Law LLC
- Partner, Khayat Law Firm (2017 to 2018)
- Counsel, King & Spalding (2006 to 2017)
- Assistant U.S. Attorney, United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia (2002 to 2006)
- Associate, Bondurant Mixson & Elmore (1996 to 2002)
- Law Clerk, Honorable Karen J. Williams, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (1995 to 1996)
- Lieutenant, United States Navy (1988 to 1992)
- Immediate Past Chairperson, Health Law Section, State Bar of Georgia (2017 to 2018); Executive Committee Member of the Health Law Section (2012 to 2016)
- Past Co-Chair and Executive Committee Member, Military Legal Assistance Program, State Bar of Georgia (2007 to Present)