- We support the Atlanta Community Food Bank! During Legal Food Frenzy (April 17-28, 2023), Adam Law is collecting donations on our team page. Your gift in any amount will help put food on the tables of our needy neighbors across north Georgia. Visit https://give.acfb.org/team/496723. Thanks!
Adam Law is committed to providing individual attention to each client. Contact us for a free and confidential consultation.
Lynn M. AdamMs. Adam's practice focuses on healthcare compliance, whistleblower law, and expert witness services.
Adam Law represents healthcare providers and organizations in matters such as compliance reviews, audits, subpoena response, overpayment issues, telemedicine regulations, physician contracts, and compliance with the Anti-Kickback Statute. We also represent whistleblowers, including many physicians and other practitioners, in actions to recover taxpayer funds lost through Medicare fraud.
- Assisted a large health system in identifying, reporting and returning overpayments to federal healthcare programs
- Assisted a large health system in responding to a subpoena for documents and assessing issues under the federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- Represented a physician practice in developing its compliance program and providing billing and coding advice relating to specific services
- Represented several physicians in negotiating contracts and responding to government audits
- Represented multiple whistleblowers in qui tam litigation under the False Claims Act in matters involving the Anti-Kickback Statute, clinical lab billing, exclusion, the Stark Law, medical necessity, Medicare Part B, the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Benefit Program, and other federal healthcare programs
Compliance for Healthcare Organizations, Health Law Fundamentals conference, live in Atlanta at State Bar of Georgia (January 2023)
Presented on the elements of an effective compliance program, legal issues for healthcare organizations, and compliance resources.
The Role of Sub-Regulatory Guidance in Healthcare Compliance and Enforcement Actions, by Lynn M. Adam and Daniel J. Hettich, Health Law Handbook, 2022 Edition. © Thomson Reuters, Alice G. Gosfield, Editor.
In this chapter of the Health Law Handbook, we examine the prominent role of sub-regulatory guidance in healthcare enforcement actions, compliance inquiries, and reimbursement disputes. The Health Law Handbook is available from Thomson Reuters by calling 1-800-328-4880 or visit www.legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com.